A7 International Group, LLC has 1 full time position in the Spring, Houston, TX area.
- Design, plan, execute, control, & close commercial & industrial construction projects.
- Plan, schedule/coordinate construction project activities.
- Prepare & submit budget estimates, progress reports/cost tracking reports.
- Inspect & review projects to monitor compliance with building & safety codes, other government regulations & to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Secure third-party verification to ensure responsible design & building activities or to achieve favorable LEED ratings.
- Apply green building strategies to reduce energy costs/minimize carbon output/other sources of harm to environment.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
- Require a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Construction Management & 2 years of work experience in architectural project development in the Real Estate area including designing, planning, executing, controlling, & closing commercial & industrial building projects.
- Travel to project sites.
Email resume to: email@example.com